Labels

Friday, March 13, 2015

Old Articles Found

I was doing some research and wondered if any of my old articles were anywhere to be found. They say once on the net, always on the net so I got curious. Could some of my old work still be online?

A quick  google search turned up a links to my existing blogs (yey!). A number of links to pointed to forums and reposts, most of which I didn't participate in but somehow got linked to (still good). There were  a number of similar usernames though not mine. A handful were domain hosting sites.  Then I found the link to the Newspaper Blog with articles I wrote in 2006.

Posts by Ginny:
Brings back memories of my early days as a blogger as well as the feeling of, "I wrote that?" Hunting for more of my old articles and waiting to see if I'll find any treasure while I'm at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment