Labels

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Movie: Wolverine

Rating: 3 1/2 stars - ok. Good action sequences which I really liked. Too emo for my taste.

A mutant super hero moping, brooding or sulking is what he's like at the start of the movie. His protective instincts and his instinct for survival are eventually what brings back the Wolverine.

Action scenes: beautiful. I love the fight scenes of Yukio. Her character is the most interesting one.Adopted with a gift for seeing the future (very limited), she is a spunky character with a tragic background.

Seriously, nothing to dwell on. Just entertainment, action and more action. It was definitely not boring! Would I watch it again: maybe...but most likely on the small screen.

PS. Not digging the bone claws. I understand it was in the comics but I still preferred his adamantium blades.

No comments:

Post a Comment