Labels

Monday, March 31, 2014

Movie Review: Capt. America

We heard great reviews of the film and were really excited to see the film. What's not to like? Captain America and Black Widow are back on the big screen. Add in the arrival of the not so mysterious villain (since we all know who it is) and the stage is set for action!


Personally, I liked the movie though I still wouldn't say it's raving good. I like the action sequences and I like that Black Widow kicks ass! I like the scene Stan Lee chose for his appearance. The storyline is pretty simple (as always). Good battles evil. Evil is hard to kill, sometimes born from the desire for a greater good to happen. Things are rarely what they seem and are not always simple. 

I was a little distracted by the frequency the Chevy logo was flashed. It's understood they are being endorsed since they are a sponsor but that was a little heavy handed. Adore Director Fury's vehicle though. 

I wouldn't mind watching this movie again but I certainly don't need to watch it on the big screen though. Waiting for it to come out on disc and then watch it again.

Looking forward to the next Marvel film.

No comments:

Post a Comment