Labels

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Review: Autophilia Detailing and Paintworks

If there is one constant in the Philippines, it is dust. Add construction, smog, other vehicles, particles on the wind and if really unlucky, some rain, and your car gets a color change to brown or gray. If you have any mischievous neighbors or kids around, they may see your car as a canvas for their latest sketch (sooo not funny!) and you'll be driving around with drawings or phrases such as CLEAN  ME! on your vehicle.

A great place to quickly get rid of the grime on your car is Autophilia Detailing and Paintworks. I like this car wash. The people are friendly and you very thorough. They not only wash the exterior, they clean the mats and do some vacuuming. When they are done, they even put in newspaper over the mat because they know the bottoms of our shoes will be wet as we cross the working area to get into our cars.

All of that only cost 70 pesos. I've had my car cleaned in various places and I've had to pay higher with less quality results. I'd much rather bring my vehicle here.

More things I love about this place:

  • They have an air conditioned waiting area where you can buy drinks and order food.  They serve delicacies from Vigan and Ilocos as well as rice meals (Bagnet anyone?)
  • This is also a car shop. They do maintenance and repair work and way more! They have been part of numerous car shows and their cars are really showcase material.
  • The owner and staff are very friendly and helpful. They helped me research costs for parts of my car though I haven't committed to getting anything done yet. They were also quick to tell me if a service would be unnecessary rather than trying to make an extra buck at my expense.
If you are in need of a good place to bring your car, Autophilia can be found at:

80 7th Avenue, Cubao, Quezon City, Metro Manila (between Loudes Paredes Ave and P. Tuazon Blvd.)

0917 904 7049 (Mobile)


No comments:

Post a Comment