Labels

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Tubs of Happiness!


Popcorn is definitely in my list of comfort food. I have fond memories of making some at home with my sisters, popping some in the microwave and gobbling them while watching videos at home and even some of the sweet versions from Goldilocks or Kettle corn. Popcorn is an absolute MUST when we go out to watch movies!

Nowadays, popcorn comes in many flavours. A brand I love is Chef Tony's (as you can see on the right). It took me a while to write this article because there were so many tubs for me to enjoy. Had to enjoy each before stating which ones are my top picks, right? Please note though that there are more flavours already available that I didn't have for this batch. More popcorn parties, yehey!

 My favourite flavour is mochachino which has almonds in the tub. I seriously love almonds and the delicious flavour of mocha makes this part of my guilty pleasures list. The chocoholic in me adores the dark chocolate flavour. It's not something I would eat everyday but I'd get some especially if I have the girls together. Not a real fan of the jalapeno cheddar. It doesn't have the bite I was expecting, just a hint of the taste but no heat. The Belgian butter on the other hand is too rich for me but I can have a little of it at a time.

I love the look of the packaging but am seriously not a fan of the container. My kids can open it easily whereas I feel like an idiot as I struggle to not break a nail to get at my snack. Here's hoping an easier to open (for adults) tub design comes along soon.


I am glad there are more flavours for me to try. I know Chef Tony is cooking up more combinations and I can't wait to try them. What are your favourite flavours? 

#ChefTony's #ChefTony'spopcorn

No comments:

Post a Comment